Stall Holders & Activities
Register Here to Book a Stall
There are strict guidelines to holding a food stall at the fair. All stall holders who want to sell food will require a Temporary Food Permit from the Nillumbik Shire Council by using the online Streatrader application tool.
Stall Holder Application Form
Before you begin your booking, you will need:
- Your Insurance Policy details.
- Your ABN if you are registering as a Trading Name or Business.
- If you are selling FOOD you will need your ‘Statement of Trade’ (SOT) as issued by Streatrader.
- Payment at this time can only be made by credit card. Your application will only be accepted if payment has been processed. We use PayPal to process payments. This is to enable quick refunds should the event be cancelled for any reason.
- If we receive significantly more applications than we need for one product/category, we will look at closing that type of product/category. We will make our decision as to who is successful, in order for unsuccessful applicants to pursue opportunities. Those applicants will have their fee refunded.
- The Rotary Club of Diamond Creek Inc. is not currently registered for GST.
Terms & Conditions:
By continuing your booking you are agreeing to the ‘Stall Holders Terms and Conditions and by signing the signature box, you (and your staff) agree to the Release and Indemnity section. A copy of the ‘Stall Holders Terms and Conditions’ can found on the Diamond Creek Town Fair web site) or emailed to you on request.
The information is collected to assist with the Stall Holders application process and management of the Town Fair. Further details about how we use your personal information is provided at the end of this form and on our website.